google5bf32efe4bdbfd09.html
 

Medical Center

St. John Bosco Clinic

For over 25 years, with the support of our volunteer physician and support staff, the St. John Bosco Clinic has been meeting the medical needs of those who come to our doors. We are solely funded through the generosity of our community partners, and philanthropic individuals, corporations and foundations that recognize the great need in our community and the true difference their support can make.

 

Those we help have different life stories, faces and nationalities. They are the young, old, working poor and the unemployed, but they share one very similar need; the need for healthcare and difficulty meeting that need for themselves and their families. 

 

Sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida the St. John Bosco Clinic opened on July 1st 1992 and has continuously maintained its service to the Miami-Dade community. The Clinic opened as a response to the growing number of underserved and uninsured individuals who lacked access to basic primary healthcare.

 

Originally situated at the St. John Bosco Church campus in Little Havana, the Clinic's service delivery grew from one half-day in a small area of a building to its current service of five days per week, nights and weekend access in a large stand-alone clinic. In 2007, the clinic moved to its current location on the campus of Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Allapattah.

The Clinic is supported by SSJ Health Foundation, volunteer physicians and support staff. Philanthropic individual and corporate donors, foundation grants and in-kind support from our generous community partners make it possible to serve our community.

MEDICAL DIRECTOR

Rheinchard R. Reyes, MD

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Berta Cabrera

CLINIC SUPERVISOR

Luz Gallardo

DIRECTORS

Contact Us

(305) 635-1335

Address

730 NW 34Th ST,

Miami, FL, 33127

Accredited by

NEW-NAFC-Logo.jpeg
Florida-Association-of-Free-and-Charitab

Video Presentation

Gallery

St. John Bosco Clinic (02-10-19)